Keeping my fingers crossed for my first sale! If you guys have any ideas for items that would be good sellers please leave me a comment and let me know.
June 3, 2009
Weekend Update - Part 2
Although I helped Adam with mulching on Saturday, the rest of my free time was spent working with my embroidery machine. I had a class on Saturday morning at the store where I bought the machine. I learned a few new tricks that will improve my work and save time. I was also enticed by some software that would make the design process pretty cool. Eventually (in a couple of years) I would love to be able to digitize my own designs (and Adam's too) but for now I am content with stitching the designs I am able to find on the internet.
I completed several of the "giveaway" orders and put them in the mail Monday morning. Yippee! I still have a few more to finish up - but they are on hold because the a/c installation is currently taking place in the craft room where I sew. During this sewing down time I have been working on starting my small business/hobby. I appreciate very much all of the wonderful name suggestions you guys came up with. There were some really fun ones - I never knew "T" could be used in so many different ways. In the end I went with name that seemed to be the favorite - Little Bittle. With the help of my artistic husband we have come up with a simple logo and have set up a shop on Etsy. I just have a couple of items listed right now but hope to increase that number over the next few weeks. You can check out my store here or click on the logo link in the sidebar.
Keeping my fingers crossed for my first sale! If you guys have any ideas for items that would be good sellers please leave me a comment and let me know.
Keeping my fingers crossed for my first sale! If you guys have any ideas for items that would be good sellers please leave me a comment and let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ladies and Gentlemen, Congratulations to my artistic, determin ed and wonderful daughter who just sold her first item on Etsy. Proud of my baby girl. Keep going!
ReplyDeleteEtsy is a good move - all my experiences with buying stuff from there have been really seamless. Yay for you - I know it will be a fun outlet for your creativity (not that you haven't already put it to great use around your house). :)
ReplyDelete